A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when visiting certain web pages. It stores and then recalls information on their browsing activity from that same computer. Cookies are essential for proper Internet browsing and operation. They offer numerous advantages when providing interactive services and provide an easier and smoother experience when browsing and using our website. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and when enabled they actually help us identify and resolve possible errors.
We use the following types of cookie on this website:
Cookies strictly needed to provide certain services expressly requested by the user. These cookies help users navigate or are there to ensure that the content of a web page loads properly. If the user disables these cookies, they may not be able to see or receive all services and content.
- First-party cookies are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher of the website and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
- Third-party cookies are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher of the website, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through those cookies.
- Analytical cookies are used to track and gather statistical data on website activity so as to ensure the best possible service for users.
- Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising space, based on criteria such as how often advertisements are shown.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is actively using a web page.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
(provide examples of typical types of cookie used by the website provider)
This Website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies: languages and cookies policy acceptance
This Website uses the following third-party cookies:
HOW TO CONFIGURE COOKIES:
As an additional safeguard in respect of the information provided above, users may, at any time, disable the cookies used by this Website, as follows:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We accept no liability whatsoever for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
Please be advised that if you block or refuse to allow the installation of cookies, certain services may become unavailable and you may not be able to take full advantage of everything our websites and application have to offer you.
We advise you to accept cookies as ultimately they help us obtain more accurate data, enabling us to improve the content and design of our web pages and applications and tailor them to your preferences.
- Neither this Website nor its legal representatives accept any liability for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
- Cookies are stored on the instructions of your web browser or browsers and you should therefore use the relevant browser to delete or disable cookies if you so wish. Neither this website nor its legal representatives are able to guarantee the proper handling and management of cookies by those browsers.
- In some cases you may need to install cookies as otherwise the browser may forget your decision to accept those cookies.
- In the case of the cookies used by Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and it undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the system or where legally obligated to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement, which ensures that all transferred data are subject to adequate levels of protection in line with European laws and regulations.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
To help you understand what might happen if you disable cookies, here are some examples:
- You will not be able to customise geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will no longer be able to gather statistical information on visitors and website traffic.